a dancer's day

Thursday, October 20, 2005

A wish is a dream to look forward to

A wish is a dream to look foward to,
so don't give up if you think it won't come tru.
you can always count on a wish to help you a lot,
so make a wish and stick to that one spot.
I'll give you some advice, just make a wish if you are ever blue,
because, A Wish Is A Dream To Look Foward To!

(c) 2005

P.S.
If you want to coment on any of my bloggs from now on
It does not take any hard work you just go onto my blogg site and start commenting you don't have to log into it because we got the thingy majigger changed.

6 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Marvelous Molly, Stinkweed. I couldn't be more excited about your doing the blog. Now I can read your "diary" everyday and know how things are going for you. I'm curiously waiting on "Mr. Oinky and Anna". Hope that's a possibly real soon.

Love you tremendously,
MawMaw

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear molly,
i love and miss you. and that is a marvelous poem!
love, sarah.
the end.

 
At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been very blue lately and this is the best advice ever. I have a wish spot and it's very sticky! Got any more poems?

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great poem. It even helps a single aunt with hopes of having her own little "stinkweeds" some day! I'm so glad you are blogging. Maybe I won't miss you so much this way! I sure do love you!!!!

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly, this poem is just beautiful. It has a lot of insight. I think I'm going to be inlightened by your website. Love you stinkweed. MawMaw

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun it is reading your blogs.
/sp
P.S. Your dad has "real" competition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home