a dancer's day

Friday, October 21, 2005

disecting eyes.GROSS!

Today in class we disected a cows eye. I thought that it would be fun but after we actully did it it was so gross! The reason we diseccted a cows eye was because we were learning about eyes. I was so grossed out that once I saw the first part of the eye I just could not watch any of the rest of the lesson. Some people said that the disection was so cool and I thought that they were insane! That lesson was soooooooooo gross that me and my friend Anna( the Anna in Mr. oinky and Anna) would hold onto one another when ever a really terrible gross part came up. Can't you just picture me doing that! He-he-he. By now you probably know how I felt when I was disecting that cow eye. And you probably don't want to here any more about disecting the cow eye even if you don't understand about disecting a cow eye and how bad I felt while I did it. Well I'll stop bothering you. Bye now!

4 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sort of know how you feel. Last year I disected a frog and it was sort of nasty. First we had to cut open the stomach and pull out all the nasty stuff it ate before it died and then... I don't think you want to hear all of this :) . see ya.

Jack

 
At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Molly! That brings back memories! I remember disecting a frog in High school. I dreaded it all year and the experience was all I expected it to be......gross!

Have you ever disected owl pellets? That is pretty cool!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger rod said...

I remember the frog thing in biology to be a piece of cake, er, frog. It seemed so sterile and clinical with no blood or goo, or anything you would expect to find within the skin of a formaldahyded amphibian.
The groundhog, on the other hand, is quite a different story:
This summer, you explored around Aunt Jodi's new place and saw the corn crib with a big stone step in front of the door. Many many years ago, upon the step, a groundhog found himself in many pieces at the hands of two single-digit-aged little boys. We had been commissioned to shoot a groundhog that was getting into the garden and we thought we could complete the job by skinning him. Like Jack, I'll spare further gory details, but suffice it to say that we smelled really badly when we finally decided to abort the project.

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah. like, dawg...foo'...gangsta'.I totally can relate in a'million segregated speakages.Not real-a-tilly-isticlly.But still.Like, seriously. But person,think about disecting Orlando Bloom-a-dilly-umptio-licious:totally nastyish.
from will

 

Post a Comment

<< Home