a dancer's day

Saturday, October 22, 2005

video games

Today I was standing in the kitchen while the boys were playing video games. Boys are really weird in that way! I can't belive that some people are so addicted to it. I really can't be talking because I actully like video games but I'm not addicted. Some games are actully quite fun, but not all. Jack was just asking me if I wanted to play co-op mode with him. I was about to say yes but then I died. (Hey Will stop writing on my blog!) Well any way, I was about to say yes but thought about how weird The Lord of the Rings is and said no thank you. Then I rememberd that it had Orlando Bloom in it. But I still said no. well any way I better go now.

2 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boys and Lord of the Rings are stinky huh? Well I remember a time where I had to pull you away from the screen while I was playing because all you wanted to do was look at O.B. and I couldn't see what I was doing.
from jack

P.S. becareful what you blogg about. someone might get on to you. (hehehe)
see ya.

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh orlando bloom is worth watching a video game for! totally cute! stop picking on her jack! :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home