a dancer's day

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The crazy squirrel

Today I was sitting down just relaxing and Jack came into the kitchen and he showed Mom an article in his National geographic kids magzine and it was about a squirrel that took 2,000 nuts and put them in a man's car. I thought for a minute and then it came to me. Whoa! I thought that was a very amazing thing to know. I was thinking of what to blog about and then it came to mind. I'll blog about that! I would blog about the weird squirrel. The squirrel put 2,000 peanuts in a man's hood of a car. I thought that was very outstanding! The peanuts were 2.4 lbs in the air filter. I just wanted to tell you about the crazy squirrel that I thought was very cool! bye.

3 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a good children's book - you could name the squirrel and tell about what the man did when he got to his car and discovered 2000 nuts in it! good stuff, dancer lady!

famil

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

/SP
Well this is my 2nd attempt to respond to your today's blog. sometimes it just won't let me leave a comment. Seems as if the squirrel is getting prepared for a long, cold winter and it's kinda sad to know he's going to get the shock of his life when he finds out that the nuts have been removed from the car. Guess he'll have to get back to work won't he.

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great story! I agree with famil, it would make a great children's book. I'm thinking something in the lines of "a very greedy squirrel".......hmmmmmmm......

Aunt Jodi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home