a dancer's day

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

i wonder

This is the writing that I got the overall prize in literature at school. we had a contest about who could write on the topic they give you. well here it is:

I've always wondered why the sky has that beautiful feeling to it. why does it allow little antique children to fly their little antique kites on the big wide open beach? It just makes us so happy and it gives us warmth. I wonder, what make the sky so blue and beautiful to lie on long green itchy grass and stare at sky wondering how the clouds get so fluffy and puffy? what makes the sky and the clouds look so good together? I wonder if everyone feels like me and feels as if they can just spread their arms out like wings and fly up in the blue sky with the wind and the harmonizing birds. I could just daydream and right there in the flowing sky and sing like a beautiful choir in a large church. Finally I go back to the wondrous land and just start wondering right back over again in my hilarious mind. How does the sky give us all the things we need? It gives us light, wind, warmth, beauty and all the wonderful things we can think of. I don't know if I will ever find out any of the great questions that I have in my mind. I want to know all these things! But until I find them out, I will keep wondering . . . what makes us wonder so much?
(c) 2006

2 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger rod said...

I know your daddy.

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're such a good writer molly... i love reading your stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home