a dancer's day

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

on Sunday

On Sunday I went to church and I danced in front of the congragation at both services 2 and 3. I had a really good time dancing. We really messed up in the second service the most but we did good on the third. When I told some of my friends that we messed up they said that they couldn't tell. I thought it was weird when they said they couldn't tell we messed up I thought that they were weird becuase we messed up big time. even though we messed up I still had a lot of fun preforming infront of over 100 people. At first it was kind of frightaning but after I got on stage I felt better. Also in the middle of my dancing I looked out at the congragation and some how I just majicly saw my spanish teacher just stairing at us dancers and looking so amazed and so still she kind of looked like a manakin. I had such a great time at church on sunday. I can't beleave I can say all of this stuff and blabb on about my day at church in sunday and not give my mom any creadet at all. So here it goes, my mom made up the whole dance that I danced to on sunday. There I gave my mom some creadit. Here is some more creadit mom if you are reading this blog this very minout. You did a very great job on the dance and you should be getting all the creadit. mostly all the dancers get the creadit because they dance it you know. People never think about who made the things and they only think of the people that perfom it. I really think that shaould change. well concrats mom ( and I guess the dancers too). :) ( :

2 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally...i've been checking every day to see what you would write about your performance. it is such a neat thing to give your mom such praise. not many kids do that. actually not many people in general would do that. i'm proud of you! and by the way, you danced beautifully and now i can see why your blog site is called "a dancer's day"....you are truly a dancer.

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to have been there. Your Mother is pretty wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home