a dancer's day

Monday, November 21, 2005

to the moon and back

today i was going to greet mom at the door when she was coming home. when i started to tell her taht i was going inside i told her that i loved her very much. then she said i love you even more than that and i told her that she would have to love me a whole lot because i loved her more than she could amagian. i told her that i loved her to the moon and back. She replied, " that sure is a lot!" then i said that she was right that it was really a lot. I love my mom very very much! My mom is a totle awesome parent! and I love her to the moon and back.

3 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

From experience as a mom I know this....you made your mom's day today!

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you haven't posted in a long time! i'm waiting to hear more from you. =) btw, i'm in one of your dad's classes...i met you at open dorms. =)

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger stinkweed said...

of course you can! i do love you to the moon and back and i never want you to forget it. i hope you love me to the moon and back! because that is a lot to love some one! i will always love you more than you amagin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home