a dancer's day

Monday, January 23, 2006

A.G.P.

today when i was sitting on the couch, mom came up to me and read me a letter that said that i would be in A.G.P. A.G.P. is the acadimicly gifted program for kids with good and smart heads. i was so excited because i had always wanted to be in it. and now, my last chance to be in it i got in! when mom read the letter to me i just couldn't belive my ears! i finilly got in the program of my dreams! i always thought that i wasn't smart because i wasn't in A.G.P. but now i don't have to feel so bad! the boys always teased me that i wasn't in A.G.P. and they were. i got so mad at them for that!but now i don'y have to worry because now i am in A.G.P.too! i can't wait 'till next year because that's when i'm starting! i think A.G.P. will be very fun! i just can't wait! A.G.P. dosen't that sound so good to your ears? A.G.P. here i come!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for my smarty pants cousin!!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger rod said...

now I guess I'm the only one in the family not smart enough to be in AGP. I feel stupid. Thanks a lot Molly. You know how to put a guy in his place. Gee Whiz. Aargh. Good Grief.
I'm the Charlie Browniest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home