a dancer's day

Thursday, November 02, 2006

krasanthymum

krasathumum is perfect. aboslutly perfect!!!! she is my hamster that u need to play with! she is right here. just scrole down when u r done reading my blog. and if u want to make an animal, just click on "adopt an animal" and there u go. u can play with my krasanthamum when u r on my blogsite. and if u r family reading this right now, PLEASE GO GET ME A REALL HAMSTER. because i don't think krasanthamum is THAT perfect. so i really can't say she is absolutly perfect in every way. she is not reall. she doesn't really DO anything except sit on her wheel eating strawberrys.(only when u shuve it in her face) because with a reall hamster, u can take her out of the cage and play with her, and love on her. my hamster will be brown with little white spots. she will be loving. just if i could get God to talk to my parrents about getting me a hamster. do u like hamsters? or is it just me. the way they stare at u for a really long time trying to get to know u. but they seem to never grasp the consept, that they can't. the way their beedy eyes stick out at u when ever u go to feed them. the way they jump straight up and dash under their wood chips. they way they nuge their cute little furry face up against urs. the way they tilt their little ovle head in wounder. the way they TRY to make u feel better when u r sad, but don't really because they r too small. but because she is my baby, she would make me feel better. and she doesn't know that. so i WILL name my hamster krasanthamum, because SHE will be a absolutley PERFECT friend!!! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home