a dancer's day

Sunday, November 06, 2005

my birthday

Today is my birthday where we have fun and cheer,
when everyone is glad to see me and they shed a single tear.
I get lots of presents to rip open and take one big glance,
I hope to get what I want because it's my last chance.
I see some family that I haven't seen scince I was a baby,
I think in my head, I think I've seen her before, maybe. . . just maybe .
I can picture myself in a room filled with people with presents for me,
I bet you coulden't belive me that I am excited that its my birthday and i'm filled with glee.
you and me are both happy and gay,
that today is my tenth birthday!

Happy birthday Me!

4 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for double digits! you will never be a single digit number again! i always thought that was exciting when i turned 10. :-) i hope you're birthday was splendiferous! love you!

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping you had the best birthday ever! (You are such a poet!)By the way, the cake your mom had in her hands Friday night looked really good....did you save me a piece???

 
At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly, I'm thankful that we had the sweet comfort of having you with us on your birthday. You were a real trooper; unselfishly never asking or reminding us that it was "your day." It meant a lot that you were there for "great" Aunt Shirley and your cousins when they needed lots of love. PawPaw and I are so proud of you and there's no way to measure our love for you.

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molllllly!
Happy b-day girl! Sweet.. you're practically a teenager now. Hope you had an awesome birthday, you deserve the best. Love ya tons!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home